Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hard by Eve Jagger ~~ A review by S. Donahue



HARD
A Sexy Bastard Novel 
Book 1 
by 
Eve Jagger 





Synopsis 

Strong. Arrogant. Hard. 

Ryder Cole is the King of Atlanta’s nightlife — and the one 
man who can erase my past. 

I’m running from secrets that could destroy me and there’s no room in my life for someone like him: too damn cocky, and
 sexy as hell. I should keep my distance, but smart goes out the window the minute he looks my way. And when he puts his hands on me...? 

A girl could forget her own name. 

But what happens when the past catches up with me, and all the things I’m hiding from tear our lives apart again? I can’t keep running forever, and Ryder always wins. 

He's not the kind of guy to let me go gently, Ryder will give it to me hard.


Review by S. Donahue 

5 stars 

I must first start out by saying that I am a very picky reader. I don’t just read anything. I have to want to read it and it has to captivate my interests. This book was simply amazing. It had the perfect balance of everything hot!!! This is your ultimate steamy romance novel. I read this book in 2 days around my crazy busy life and I could not put this book down.

The author did a fantastic job of combining sex, secrets and suspense to create one 5 star book.

What can I say about Ryder? Just his name gives me goosebumps throughout my body and I just want to touch his tattoos damn it!!! I felt that you could feel his hurt that he experienced in the past.  I really liked Cassie’s character. She was very strong. She felt like she could take the weight of the world on her shoulders, but she learned that sometimes you have to let other people in.

The characters were well thought and perfectly developed. The Secondary characters also fit perfectly into the story.  I can’t wait for the next book in the series to be released.  I highly recommend this book to all you romantics at heart!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment