Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Review: All I Need by Scarlett Metal

All I need 
by 
Scarlett Metal 

Review by: 
S. Donahue 



5 Star Review 

I want to start out by saying that I loved this book. It kept me hooked right from the beginning. 
Cane is a hot God from a band called Hookers and Hand Grenades, what a great name by the way. He has major commitment issues and doesn't feel the need to settle down. He has one goal in mind: to be the life of the party.  When Lindsay, the feisty sexy reporter from a popular magazine joins the tour, Cane instantly wants to know more about her.  Even he is concerned about his interest in her.


Lindsay is also a total fangirl, and has some conquests of her own. Everything changes in the course of one night though. She receives a surprise that she was not expecting.

Can these two people be brought together by their love of rock and roll or just their intense attraction for one another? Can Cane change his playboy ways for only one woman? Can Lindsay settle down with a band member after her hurtful past? You have to read this fantastic book to find out.

I cannot wait for the second book to come out. The author did an amazing job and even though there was a cliffhanger at the end of the book, it didn't take away from the story line. It just made me want more!!! Hurry Hurry!!! 

Links



No comments:

Post a Comment